Looking for a tasty gluten-free meal that won’t require much time or effort? Try this easy vermicelli satay salad recipe. This recipe is perfect for lunch or for a quick and easy snack.
This recipe first appeared in Issue 27 as part of our ‘Packed Lunch,’ recipe feature. For more gluten-free lunch ideas pick up a copy here.
Vermicelli Satay Salad
- 125 g Chang’s Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 100 g packet Classic Coleslaw Vegetables
- ½ red capsicum thinly sliced
- 2 shallots green tips only, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup gluten-free peanuts roughly chopped
- ¼ cup gluten-free satay sauce we used NoGo Satay Sauce
- coriander leaves
- Prepare the rice noodles according to directions on the packet. Rinse under cold water, drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to combine.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.