AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Australian Gluten-Free Life
The Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Australian Gluten-Free Life.
The Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Australian Gluten-Free Life reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Australian Gluten-Free Life and Australian Gluten-Free Life is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Australian Gluten-Free Life is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Australian Gluten-Free Life is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Australian Gluten-Free Life of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site, you warrant to Australian Gluten-Free Life that you will not use the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Australian Gluten-Free Life has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Australian Gluten-Free Life reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Australian Gluten-Free Life reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Australian Gluten-Free Life reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Australian Gluten-Free Life’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Australian Gluten-Free Life does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Australian Gluten-Free Life specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Australian Gluten-Free Life spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Australian Gluten-Free Life.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Australian Gluten-Free Life OR POSTED AT ANY Australian Gluten-Free Life WEB SITE
Australian Gluten-Free Life does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Australian Gluten-Free Life (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Australian Gluten-Free Life, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Australian Gluten-Free Life is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Australian Gluten-Free Life’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The information, software, products and services included in or available through the Australian Gluten-Free Life website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Australian Gluten-Free Life and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the Australian Gluten-Free website at any time. Adviced received via the Australian Gluten-Free Life website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advices tailored to your situation.
Australian Gluten-Free Life and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contain on the Australian Gluten-Free Life website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Australian Gluten-Free Life and/or its suppliers herby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this inforamtion, software, products, services and related graphics including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You expressly understand and agree that Australian Gluten-Free Life THE BOX will not be liable for any claims, actions losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses of any nature suffered or incurred by you relating to or in connection with or arising out of in anyway, the website, products or THE BOX whether directly, indirectly or condequentially and whether based on contract, tort, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
SERVICE CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Gluten-Free Life reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Use of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Australian Gluten-Free Life as a result of this agreement or use of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site. Australian Gluten-Free Life’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Australian Gluten-Free Life’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Australian Gluten-Free Life with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Australian Gluten-Free Life with respect to the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Australian Gluten-Free Life with respect to the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Australian Gluten-Free Life Web Site are: Copyright 2014 Cazbah Media and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
In most cases Australian Gluten-Free Life THE BOX will be delivered by courier. By subscribing you confirm there will be someone to receive the item at the nominated address and agree authority to leave if no one is available.
While we endeavour to ensure all items in THE BOX are gluten-free it is the responsibility of the recipient to review the ingredients of each product. It is the manufacturer that makes the claim.
We do not accept returns of boxes or individual products under any circumstances.
Risk in the box and individual products you order, such as loss or damage, passes to you once the box leaves our place of business.
Reoccuring subscriptions automatically renew on the date of order until cancelled. Cancellations must be received at least 3 business days before the next billing date. For cancellations please email email@example.com.
Information on how to enter the competition associated with the Australian Gluten-Free Life Magazine 2018 Reader Survey, mechanics for entry and the prizes for the competition form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is restricted to residents of Australia aged 18 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine are not eligible to enter.
- The competition will run from 12.01am (EST) Friday June 1, 2018 to 11.59pm (EST) Thursday August 16, 2018.
- To be eligible for the prize entrants must complete the Australian Gluten-Free Life Magazine 2018 Reader Survey and answer the question in 25 words or less “tell us in 25 words or less how would you describe gluten-free life to a friend?”
- Winners will be notified by email on Monday August 20, 2018.
- This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine. The promoter and the magazine may use the entrant’s names and responses for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
- Five winners will receive one (1) SHARP Smart Convection Microwave Ovens valued at $429. The successful applicants release Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost of charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters or the promotion.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are non-transferable or exchangeable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
- Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine . In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion
- Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
AGFL Issue #17 Competitions TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Cazbah Media) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have purchased Issue 17 of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine and answer the 25 words or less question associated with their desired prize before 11.59pm (EST) Wednesday October 3, 2018.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Cazbah Media).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8.The prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
9.The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a product of equal value at their discretion.
10. Five winners will receive one (1) $100 Biome Vouchers. To be eligible for this prize, entrants must answer in 25 words or less “your best tip for sustainable living”.
11.Five winners will receive one (1) $114.94 Nordic Ware Baking Pack. To be eligible for this prize, entrants must answer in 25 words or less “what you would bake with this pack and why?”
12. Five winners will receive one (1) $100 Byron Bay Cookie Company Gluten-Free Hamper. To be eligible for this prize, entrants must answer in 25 words or less “who you would share the cookies with and why?”
13. Two winners will receive one (1) $100 Go Natural Gluten-Free Snack Pack. To be eligible for this prize, entrants must answer in 25 words or less ” what you do when the munchies strike?
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
16. The Promoter is the Cazbah Media, PO Box 278, Erskineville NSW 2043 ABN 50 168 994 821.
17. All entries become the property of the promoter and Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine. The promoter and the magazine may use the entrant’s names and responses for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
18. The prizes will be couriered to the winner and delivered with authority to leave.
19. Entries will be judged at Australian Gluten-Free Life office October 4 2018 and the winner’s will be notified by e-mail that day.
20. If Cazbah Media is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Cazbah Media will award the prize to another valid entrant.