If you grew up loving Violet Crumble bars, then you’ll be excited to know that this Aussie classic is gluten-free! We’ve turned this beloved chocolate bar into Violet Crumble Truffles, they’re perfect for Christmas gifting or enjoying with a cup of tea.
Violet Crumble Truffles
- 160 g packet gluten-free choc-chip biscuits
- 100 g Violet Crumble bars chopped
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g gluten-free milk or dark chocolate melted
- pink sprinkles or crushed Violet Crumble to decorate optional
- Place biscuits in a food processor and blitz until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl and add chopped Violet Crumble and condensed milk. Stir until combined, then refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Roll tablespoons of mixture into bite-sized balls. Dip each ball in melted chocolate. Transfer to prepared tray. Top each truffle with sprinkles or crushed Violet Crumble pieces. Place in refrigerator until set and ready to serve.