Store-bought gluten-free gnocchi are a dinner time saviour. This recipe for Baked Blue Cheese Gnocchi is the ultimate comfort food.
Baked Blue Cheese Gnocchi
- 500 g gluten-free gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 200 g mushrooms roughly chopped
- 200 g roughly chopped silverbeet leaves
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- ¼ cup cream
- 200 g creamy blue cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir through silverbeet and cooked gnocchi, then transfer to a large baking dish and set aside.
- Place water, cream, 100g blue cheese and parmesan in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until combined. Gently simmer for 3-5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Pour over gnocchi. Top with pieces of remaining blue cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Serve immediately.