If a whole roast turkey is too much for your family (or your oven), frozen, ready to roast turkey breast is a perfect alternative. We’ve raised the bar and added a plum glaze. This family friendly roast is perfect for entertaining or as part of your Christmas lunch spread.
Plum Glazed Roast Turkey Breast
- 1 kg gluten-free turkey breast roast frozen
- Combine plum glaze ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce to medium-low and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until glaze has reduced and thickened.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Remove plastic packaging from turkey. Loosen foil from turkey and place in a baking dish.
- Spread ¾ cup of plum glaze over the turkey, secure the aluminium foil and bake for 90 minutes (from frozen). Baste turkey with juices from pan and return to the oven without foil for a further 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve with remaining glaze heated.