This gluten-free smoked salmon pasta bake is a delicious and easy-to-make dish perfect for a satisfying dinner. With a few simple ingredients and minimal preparation time, this gluten-free recipe will become a staple in your household.
Salmon Pesto Pasta Bake
- 350 g gluten-free penne
- 190 g jar gluten-free basil pesto
- ¼ cup white wine
- 250 g smooth ricotta
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- 100 g spring onions thinly sliced
- 400 g can pink or red salmon drained, flaked, skin and bones removed
- 150 g baby bocconcini
- fresh basil leaves to serve (optional)
- grated Parmesan to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C and grease a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Prepare penne according to directions on the packet. Drain, rinse and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add pesto, wine, ricotta, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and salmon pieces to the bowl. Stir to combine then transfer to the prepared dish. Arrange bocconcini on top and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until top is golden and pasta is heated throughout. Serve immediately with fresh basil leaves and grated Parmesan if desired.