Our gluten-free pizza pockets are a delicious and crispy way to get your pizza fix in a fraction of the time. Don’t have a jaffle maker? No problem. This recipe is just as delicious when made in a sandwich press.
- 4 slices gluten-free bread
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free pasta sauce
- 4 slices gluten-free salami
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil leaves
- 2 large bocconcini balls thinly sliced
- Preheat jaffle maker.
- Spread half of the pasta sauce over 2 slices of bread and place into the base of your heated jaffle maker. Top with slices of salami, bocconcini balls and a sprinkle of basil.
- Spread remaining pasta sauce over the remaining slices of bread and place on top of the basil, sauce side down.
- Close jaffle maker and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until bread is golden and hot. Serve.