Looking for a delicious and decadent vegan dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than these vegan chocolate truffles. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and a little time in the fridge.
Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- ⅓ cup gluten-free condensed coconut milk
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup gluten-free dark chocolate pieces
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- ⅓ cup gluten-free icing sugar
- ½ cup gluten-free cocoa powder to coat (optional)
- Place the condensed coconut milk and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low-heat. Stir until the coconut oil has melted. Do not boil
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to the coconut mixture. Continue to stir until most of the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir through remaining ingredients.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out little balls of mixture and roll in the palm of your hands. Place them on a lined baking tray as you go.
- You can serve the truffles plain or coated in cocoa or more coconut. Roll them in your desired coating, if using, and return them to the tray. Place truffles in the refrigerator to firm, about one hour. Remove truffles from refrigerator 10 minutes prior to serving.