Are you looking for a versatile and delicious dish that will fit any occasion? Look no further than these gluten-free crab balls. Baked rather than fried, they make an excellent party appetizer or can be enjoyed as an afternoon snack or served with salad for a light lunch or dinner.
Gluten-Free Crab Balls
- 1 large potato peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup gluten-free mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 170 g canned crab meat in water drained
- 1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the potato in a saucepan of water on medium-high heat. Cook until soft. Drain, place in a large bowl and mash until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to the mashed potatoes. Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture from bowl and roll into balls. Arrange on lined baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until hot and golden.