These vegan-friendly, healthy fruit gummies are a delicious gluten-free treat the whole family can enjoy. They can be eaten as soon as they are set or stored in the freezer for a tasty lunchbox treat.
Healthy Fruit Gummies
- 1½ cups frozen fruit of your choice we‘ve used raspberries and mango
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons agar powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Place fruit and coconut water in a blender. Process until combined and free of all lumps.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan, add water, agar and maple syrup. Bring mixture to the boil, and keep on the boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Line a swiss roll pan with plastic wrap and pour the fruit mixture into the pan. Leave on bench for 5 minutes before transferring to the refrigerator to set, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and use a small cookie cutter to get bite-sized pieces from the tray. These jellies can be eaten immediately, or stored in the freezer for a refreshing lunch box treat.
The recipe for Healthy Fruit Gummies first appeared in Issue 13 of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine as part of our Getting to Know Agar feature article. For more gluten-free, vegan recipes using agar pick up a copy today. Click here to find your nearest retailer.