Strawberry Coconut Popsicles
Beat the summer heat with our gluten-free, dairy-free strawberry coconut popsicles.
Made with just 4 ingredients (strawberries, coconut milk, water and optional sweetener), these popsicles are a delicious and natural treat the whole family will enjoy.
- 250g strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup sugar, optional
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- Place strawberries in a blender along with sugar (if using). Blend until smooth. Set aside ½ cup mixture, then add coconut milk and water to the remainder. Blend until combined.
- Divided blended strawberries between 6 ice-block moulds. Add strawberry milk mix. Use a skewer to swirl the blended strawberry through each ice block.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours or overnight to set.
- Remove from moulds to serve.
This recipe for gluten-free strawberry and coconut popsicles first appeared in Issue 15 of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine. For more ideas to beat the summer heat pick up a copy today.
Strawberry and Coconut Popsicles recipe by Cara Boatswain, photography by Brandee Meier.