Broccolini is a nutrient-rich vegetable that is a hybrid of broccoli and Chinese kale. It’s is versatile, easy to prepare and also entirely edible – nothing to cut, nothing to waste.
This Broccolini and Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry is a quick and easy gluten-free dinner. It can be on the table in under 20 minutes, making it a perfect option for busy weeknights.
Broccolini & Teriyaki Beef
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 125 g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 1 1/2 tbs peanut or vegetable oil
- 500 g beef stir-fry strips
- 175 g gluten-free teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
- cooked jasmine rice to serve
- Heat a large wok over high heat until very hot. Add 1 teaspoon of the oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add one third of the beef and stir-fry for about 30 seconds, or until just sealed. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining beef in two batches.
- Add remaining oil with the Broccolini® and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add 2 teaspoons of water, cover with a lid and cook for 45 seconds or until bright green. Remove the cover, add the Minicaps® and stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add the stir-fry sauce and bring to the boil, stirring often. Add the cashews and return the beef to the wok. Stir-fry until combined. Serve with rice.