The combination of gooey Brie and salty prosciutto make our cheesy chicken breast a winning gluten-free recipe.
Cheesy Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts skin off
- 125 g Brie sliced into 8 pieces
- 8 slices prosciutto
- Olive oil
- Vegetables to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Make a slit in the middle of the chicken breasts to create a pocket and stuff each with 2 pieces of Brie.
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 pieces of prosciutto and rub each piece with olive oil and place on baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked. Serve cheesy chicken breast with steamed vegetables.
Cheesy Chicken Breast Image: Brandee Meier