These grain-free raspberry and chocolate muffins are the perfect treat for people with dietary restrictions. Despite being gluten, grain and dairy-free these muffins are incredibly moist and bursting with flavour.
Grain-Free Raspberry And Chocolate Muffins
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- ¾ cup gluten-free dark chocolate pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line 12 x holes of a muffin pan with paper cases.
- In a large bowl combine almond meal,baking powder and chocolate pieces.
- Place eggs, apple sauce, maple syrup,vanilla and raspberries in a bowl. Stir to combine, then add to flour mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases until ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are golden and spring back when lightly tapped. Cool in trays.