Thanks to Brenda De La Piedra from One Hungry Mami for providing this Gluten-Free Mango Chia Porridge recipe.
Mango Chia Porridge
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 mango
- 1 cup water
- buckinis activated
- coconut shredded
- white mulberries dried
- turmeric powder optional but goes really well with mango
- Place chia seeds in a container with a tight fitting lid. Blend the mango with the water until smooth and pour this mixture over the chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Place lid on tightly and give it a good shake. You want to make sure the chia is distributed throughout or else it will thicken in clumps.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to thicken.
- After it has thickened, pour chia porridge into a bowl and add toppings of choice.*
This recipe for gluten-free mango chia pudding appeared in Issue One of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine. For more of Brenda’s delicious gluten-free recipes, pick up a copy today.