Quick Orange Chicken – This gluten-free recipe is perfect for busy weeknights. On the table in 20 minutes.
Quick Orange Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 chicken breasts skinless
- 1 cup chicken stock gluten-free
- 1 tablespoon thyme chopped
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Rice to serve
- Green beans to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic for about 30 seconds or until it begins to soften.
- Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking combine remaining ingredients in a jug.
- Remove chicken from pan. Keeping heat at medium, pour contents of jug into pan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add chicken. Toss to coat. Serve your quick orange chicken with white rice and steamed green beans.
Photography: Brandee Meier
Pick up our Issue 2 for this and other gluten-free recipes that will be on the table in 30-minutes or under.