Macadamia milk is a great dairy-free alternative to cow’s milk. By switching the vanilla ice-cream in the recipe to a soy or coconut-based product you can enjoy a delicious dairy-free, vegan iced coffee.
Macadamia Milk Iced Coffee
- ½ cup espresso coffee
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 cup macadamia milk
- ⅓ cup ice cubes
- 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream gluten-free or dairy-free alternative
- Place coffee and sugar in a jug.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Add macadamia milk and stir to combine.
- Place ice and ice-cream in a glass.
- Top with coffee macadamia milk and serve.
Thanks to our friends at The Australian Macadamia Society for this delicious gluten-free recipe for Macadamia Milk Iced Coffee.