Our quick and easy gluten-free chicken nugget parmigiana will become a family favourite.
Chicken Nugget Parmigiana
- 400 g gluten-free chicken nuggets
- 1 jar gluten-free tomato pesto
- 200 g baby bocconcini thinly sliced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 340 g gluten-free spaghetti
- Fresh basil to serve (optional)
- Prepare chicken nuggets and spaghetti according to directions on the packet.
- Preheat grill to high.
- When nuggets are cooked arrange on a baking tray. Top each nugget with a dollop of pesto, a slice of bocconcini and sprinkle with Parmesan. Place under preheated grill for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Divide nuggets between 4 plates. Serve with pesto spaghetti topped with fresh basil (if desired).
This recipe first appeared in Issue 33 of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine. For more quick and easy dinner ideas pick up a copy today.
Image: Brandee Meier Photography