Beat the heat with our refreshing Iced Tea Popsicles.
Iced Tea Popsicles
- 1 Nature's Cuppa Organic English Breakfast tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1½ tablespoons honey optional, to taste
- 2 cups cold water
- Edible flowers optional
- Place tea bag in a mug and steep in boiling water. Leave to brew for 3-5 minutes before removing tea bag. Add honey and stir until dissolved.
- Place 2 cups cold water in a jug, then add tea mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide tea between 6 popsicle moulds.
- If using edible flowers, distribute them into each mould before adding the popsicle sticks. Place in freezer for 6 hours or overnight until set.
- Remove from moulds before serving.
The recipe for Iced Tea Popsicles recipe first appeared in Issue 15 of Australian Gluten-Free Life. Pick up a copy in our back issue store today for more ways to stay cool this summer.
Iced Tea Popsicles – Recipe by Cara Boatswain | Photography by Brandee Meier.