Gluten-Free Coconut Cookies
Our gluten-free coconut cookies are a delicious afternoon treat. Drizzled with gluten-free dark chocolate, they’re dairy-free too!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
¾ cup coconut flour
¼ cup gluten-free self-raising flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup caster sugar
¾ cup coconut oil
200g gluten-free dark chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Use your hands to rub ingredients together.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of dough into a ball and flatten between your palms.
- Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in moderate oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Cool on tray for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave. Spoon into a sandwich bag, snip off one end and drizzle melted chocolate over cookies. Let chocolate set before serving.
The recipe for Gluten-Free Coconut Cookies is by Cara Boatswain. Photography by Brandee Meier.