Rise and Shine Coffee Popsicles
Kick-start your morning with our gluten-free Rise and Shine Coffee Popsicles.
Author: Cara Boatswain
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee, chilled
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Boiling water
- ½ cup almond milk
- Dissolve ¼ cup sugar in ½ cup boiling water. Add to chilled coffee and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into 6 ice-block (popsicle) moulds so they are ¾ full. Freeze until they begin to firm, about 3 hours.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoons sugar in ⅓ cup boiling water.
- Stir through almond milk.
- Remove ice-blocks (pops) from the freezer and divide almond milk evenly between moulds. Place in freezer for 6 hours or overnight until solid.
- Remove from moulds to serve.