These irresistible gluten-free granola tarts filled with creamy yoghurt are perfect for sharing at your next brunch. This simple recipe makes 18 individual tarts with crunchy granola crusts and are vegan-friendly when filled with dairy-free yoghurt. Top them with your favorite fruits, nuts or chocolate chips for added flavor and texture. These granola tarts are perfect for brunch, afternoon tea, or dessert and will leave everyone asking for the recipe.
Gluten-Free Granola Tarts
- 3 cups gluten-free granola or muesli
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- yoghurt or dairy-free alternative
- fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place granola in a food processor and blitz until crumbs form.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Press spoonfuls of mixture into small tart tins or a cupcake tin. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in tray, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- When cool, fill granola tart shells with yoghurt and top with sliced fruit. Serve immediately.