Take a gluten-free bread mix and get creative. This gluten-free fruit bread recipe is perfect for breakfast or morning tea.
Gluten-Free Fruit Bread
- Simply Wize Crusty Bread Mix
- 3 teaspoons milk dairy-free
- ⅓ cup strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- ¾ cup mixed dried fruit
- Prepare dough according to directions on the packet and set aside to proof.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C and grease a 6-cup loaf tin.
- Coat a board with olive oil and place the dough on top. Roll dough into a 1cm-thick rectangle
- Combine filling ingredients in a bowl, then pour over the dough.
- Roll the dough from the shortest side to create a log. Place in prepared tin. Brush top with milk.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
This gluten-free recipe first appeared in Issue 8 of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine as Jam and Fruit Bread. Pick up a copy today for more gluten-free bread recipes.
Gluten-Free Fruit Bread recipe by Cara Boatswain, photography by Brandee Meier.