Do you love the idea of entertaining, but then panic about what to serve?
You definitely want to save our Asparagus & Prosciutto Bundle recipe for the next time you’re entertaining. Thanks to store-bought gluten-free puff pastry they’re quick and easy to prepare. You don’t need obscure or ludicrously expensive ingredients either. That’s right, just 5 every day ingredients are needed to whip up this delicious gluten-free appetizer.
Asparagus and Prosciutto Bundles
- 2 sheets gluten-free puff pastry defrosted
- 2 bunches asparagus woody ends removed
- 8 slices gluten-free prosciutto
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Slice gluten-free pastry sheet in half horizontally and vertically to make 4 rectangles. If your pastry is thick you can use a rolling pin to roll out until desired thickness/shape is achieved.
- Slice asparagus in half vertically and divide between pastry shapes. Top with a piece of prosciutto, then secure in place by folding over two opposite corners of pastry. Lightly brush pastry with beaten egg, then arrange pastry on prepared trays.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve warm.