Our gluten-free crispy chicken tacos with avocado aioli are on the table in just 20 minutes thanks to some time saving supermarket ingredients.
Chicken Tacos with Avocado Aioli
- 400 g Ingham Gluten-Free Chicken Breast tenders
- 12 gluten-free corn tortillas
- 100 g classic coleslaw mix
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup gluten-free aioli
- Prepare chicken breast tenders and corn tortillas according to directions on the packet. Set aside.
- To prepare the avocado aioli, place ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Set aside.
- To assemble, place tortillas on serving plates. Top with some coleslaw mix, a chicken tender and a drizzle of avocado aioli. Serve immediately.
This recipe first appeared in Issue 33 of Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine. Discover more Supermarket Saviours inside the issue. Pick up a back issue here.