In this gluten-free recipe, we’ve cooked with trout but it can be swapped for any fish you have in the fridge.
Gluten-Free Fish Parcels
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 ocean trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salad to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 190. Cut baking paper into 4 large squares. Place a piece of trout on each.
- Sprinkle a quarter of herbs and garlic on top of each fillet. Drizzle with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the paper over to enclose the fish. Seal edges by folding 1cm over twice.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with green salad.
Gluten-Free Fish Parcels: Image by Brandee Meier
This recipe first appeared in Australian Gluten-Free Life Issue One as Herbed Trout Parcels.