Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make meal that the whole family will love? Look no further than this Asparagus and Corn Bake. Made with simple, everyday ingredients, this recipe is perfect for a quick and satisfying mid-week dinner. Featuring tender asparagus and sweet corn – either fresh or canned, this bake is a nutritious and tasty way to get your daily dose of veggies.
Asparagus and Corn Bake
- 1 tablespoon butter plus extra for greasing
- 6 spring onions thinly sliced
- 150 g fresh asparagus or 340g tin asparagus, cut into 4 cm lengths
- 1 cup gluten-free pasta cooked and drained
- 310 g tin sweetcorn drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley plus extra to garnish
- 200 g sour cream
- 4 eggs beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Heat butter in a pan, add spring onion and asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Add pasta, sweetcorn, parsley, sour cream, eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for 20–25 minutes, or until egg is set.
- Serve sprinkled with extra parsley.