This gluten-free spaghetti with bream is ready in just 20 minutes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
350g gluten-free spaghetti
1 jar Barilla Mediterranean vegetables sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 sea bream fillets, skin And bones removed, thinly sliced *
2 spring onions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons capers
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
⅓ cup dry white wine
10 parsley leaves, chopped
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt & pepper
- Bring plenty of water to the boil in a large saucepan. When boiling, add rock salt (7g to a litre of water).
- In a large frying pan, gentle heat the oil and, when hot, add spring onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add capers and cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sea bream and cook for 1 minute, then add wine and allow it to evaporate.
- Add the Barilla Mediterranean Vegetables pasta sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Drain pasta 1 minute before the suggested time and toss in with the sauce for a further minute to finish cooking. Add parsley and serve with a drizzle of oil.
Thanks to Barilla for this recipe.
* If sea bream is unavailable substitute another firm white-fleshed fish.