This gluten-free spaghetti with bream is ready in just 20 minutes.
Gluten-Free Spaghetti with Bream and Mediterranean Vegetables
- 350 g spaghetti gluten-free
- 1 jar Barilla Mediterranean vegetables sauce
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 sea bream fillets skin and bones removed, thinly sliced *
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 10 parsley leaves chopped
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Rock salt
- Sea salt & pepper
- Bring plenty of water to the boil in a large saucepan. When boiling, add rock salt (7g to a litre of water).
- In a large frying pan, gentle heat the oil and, when hot, add spring onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add capers and cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sea bream and cook for 1 minute, then add wine and allow it to evaporate.
- Add the Barilla Mediterranean Vegetables pasta sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Drain pasta 1 minute before the suggested time and toss in with the sauce for a further minute to finish cooking. Add parsley and serve with a drizzle of oil.
Thanks to Barilla for this recipe.
* If sea bream is unavailable substitute another firm white-fleshed fish.