Prawn Fettuccine with Spinach
The whole family will enjoy this easy prawn fettuccine. A great week-night gluten-free dinner. On the table in just 20 minutes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
250g San Remo Gluten-Free Fettuccine
¼ cup olive oil
1 medium carrot, shredded
1 unpeeled medium zucchini, shredded
2 spring onions, cut in thin strips
3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Fresh ground black pepper to taste
1 lemon, zested and juiced
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 large clove garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon onion salt
400g cooked, small prawns
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain.
- Heat a skillet or fry pan over a medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Once the oil has heated up add the carrot, zucchini, spring onions and basil, season with the pepper to taste and sauté for 1-2 minutes to soften. Do not overcook as you want to retain some crunch in the vegetables.
- In large bowl combine the oil, lemon zest, juice, vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic and onion salt. Now add the pasta, prawns and toss well to combine and coat all the cooked pasta.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or longer; stirring occasionally.
© San Remo Macaroni Company Pty Ltd 2014
Developed by Jimmy Boswell for San Remo.