The whole family will enjoy this easy prawn fettuccine. A great week-night gluten-free dinner. On the table in just 20 minutes.
Prawn Fettuccine with Spinach
- 250 g San Remo Gluten-Free Fettuccine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 1 medium zucchini unpeeled, shredded
- 2 spring onions cut in thin strips
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- black pepper Fresh ground, to taste
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1 clove garlic large, minced
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- 400 g small prawns cooked
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain.
- Heat a skillet or fry pan over a medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Once the oil has heated up add the carrot, zucchini, spring onions and basil, season with the pepper to taste and sauté for 1-2 minutes to soften.
- Do not overcook as you want to retain some crunch in the vegetables.
- In large bowl combine the oil, lemon zest, juice, vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic and onion salt.
- Now add the pasta, prawns and toss well to combine and coat all the cooked pasta.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or longer; stirring occasionally.
© San Remo Macaroni Company Pty Ltd 2014
Developed by Jimmy Boswell for San Remo.