Whether you’re hosting a party or just want a tasty snack, try these delicious gluten-free spinach and cheese triangles.
Spinach & Cheese Triangles
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 300 g ricotta
- 200 g feta roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- handful mint finely chopped
- 4 sheets of gluten-free puff pastry thawed
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Roll out pastry until square, then slice in half diagonally and then half again, so you have 4 triangles per pastry sheet.
- Place all ingredients except egg in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture (depending on the size you wish to make) onto the corner of a pastry sheet and fold over into a triangle shape.
- Continue until all of the mixture is used.
- Brush the top of triangles with the beaten egg mixture.
- Place triangles on lined baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately