If your looking for a delicious low-carb snack and a clever way to use up leftover chicken look no further than our Spicy Chicken with Celery. Packed with flavour and crunch, this recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your hunger and spice up your snack game. Made with tender shredded chicken, crunchy celery and a spicy blend of seasonings, this low-carb snack is not only delicious, but also a healthy choice that will keep you feeling full and satisfied. Plus, it’s quick and easy to make, making it a perfect option for busy days.
Spicy Chicken With Celery
- 2 cups leftover chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- handful flat-leaf parsley roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- 6 celery stalks cut in half 12 total
- Mix the chicken, mayonnaise, Sriracha, Worcestershire sauce and parsley together in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Divide chicken mixture between the celery sticks and serve.