If you’ve been looking for a snack that’s free-from gluten and dairy and packed full of vegetables, then we’re pleased to tell you the search if over. Loaded with colorful vegetables and other wholesome ingredients, these muffins are bursting with flavour.
Dairy-Free Vegetable Muffins
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 220 g pumpkin peeled and grated
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 6 cherry tomatoes halved
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 12 x holes of a muffin pan with paper cases.
- Place zucchini and pumpkin in a bowl.Use your hands to squeeze excess water from the vegetables. Drain.
- Add eggs, oil and almond milk to the vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Add flours and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin cases.Place ½ a tomato on the top of each muffin.Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until firm and golden.