This gluten-free creamy strawberry shortbread is a delicious and easy-to-make no-bake summer dessert.Layer gluten-free scotch finger biscuits with strawberries and cream. It’s a brilliantly simple recipe that is perfect for a summer treat.
Creamy Strawberry Shortbread
- 500 g gluten-free shortbread biscuits
- we used gluten-free scotch fingers
- 500 ml thickened cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons rose extract
- ½ cup 125g pure icing sugar
- 500 g strawberries hulled and
- thinly sliced
- Arrange a layer of biscuits in the base of a square 23cm baking dish.
- Combine cream, vanilla and rose extracts in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric
- Spread half of the cream over the biscuits and repeat with another layer of biscuits and remaining cream.
- Crush any remaining biscuits to form crumbs.
- Arrange strawberries on top of the cream layer, sprinkle with shortbread crumbs.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (overnight if possible),before serving.