Our gluten-free chicken noodle cups are a quick, tasty snack that everyone in the family will love. Loaded with shredded chicken, gluten-free noodles and grated vegetables, these muffins are a great snack or light lunch.
Chicken Noodle Cups
- olive oil spray for greasing
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 200 g packet Vermicelli Noodles we use Chang's brand
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 12-hole muffin pan with olive oil spray.
- Break eggs into a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Use your hands to squeeze excess water from the zucchini, then add to bowl along with carrots, spring onions, chicken, peanut butter, soy and sweet chilli sauce. Add noodles and stir to coat.
- Divide noodle mixture between muffin cups. Pour egg mixture over the top. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until egg is cooked and firm.