These gluten-free 3-ingredient brownies are so easy to make and you probably already have all the ingredients on hand.
- 1 cup (280g) gluten-free choc-hazelnut spread
- 2/3 cup (100g) gluten-free self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 33x23cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place choc-hazelnut spread in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until runny. Remove from microwave. Add flour and eggs and stir until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out almost clean. Leave in pan until completely cool, before cutting into squares to serve.