A delicious and healthy gluten-free recipe. Our bruschetta stuffed capsicums make an excellent vegetarian side dish.
Bruschetta Stuffed Capsicums
- ¾ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 red onion medium, finely diced
- ¼ cup basil leaves chopped
- ¼ cup Bulgarian feta cubed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 red capsicums
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except for the capsicum. Leave to marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut capsicums in half. Place on prepared baking tray. Fill with quinoa mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- The feta should have melted slightly. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Bruschetta Stuffed Capsicums Image: Brandee Meier