We know we’re putting a lot of pressure on the humble Mac & Cheese by calling it life-changing, but if you’ve ever had one of those days were the fridge is almost bare and the kids are tired and hungry and you need to conjure up a meal fast, then this recipe might just change your life.
Life-Changing Mac & Cheese
- 1 Pressure Cooker
- 500 g gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups gluten-free vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 300 ml cups milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 120 g grated cheddar
- 80 g grated Parmesan
- Place ingredients in your pressure cooker. Seal lid. Set to manual, high pressure and cook for 4 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- When it’s safe, open lid, stir, spoon into bowls and serve immediately.