Slash the fat and calories with this gluten-free recipe for healthy coleslaw by our friends at The Whole Foods.
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage shredded
- 1 packet The Whole Foodies Kelp Noodles
- 2 medium carrots peeled and shredded
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- Combine shredded cabbages, carrots and noodles into a bowl and mix well.
- Blend oil, vinegar, rice malt syrup and ginger until smooth.
- Toss salad in dressing and serve.
Thanks to The Whole Foodies for this healthy coleslaw makeover. Visit their website for more gluten-free recipes.