These gluten-free salmon tacos are accompanied with a jalapeno coleslaw. They taste delicious and are ready in just 15 minutes. It’s the perfect gluten-free recipe for those nights when you don’t really feel like cooking.
Gluten-Free Salmon Tacos
- 125 g hot-smoked salmon flaked
- 10 corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 6-12 Sandhurst jalapeno slices
- 1 tablespoon brine from jalapeno slices
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 200 g supermarket coleslaw mix pre-packed
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ red onion finely diced
- ½ lime juiced
- Handful coriander chopped
- Place slaw ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place salsa ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare tortillas according to packet directions.
- To serve tacos place salmon in tortilla with a generous scoop of jalapeno slaw and salsa.
Photography: Brandee Meier