Looking for a colourful, but delicious way to use up extra Easter eggs? Our gluten-free Easter Chocolate Bark couldn’t be easier. Just melt, spread, decorate and set.
Easter Chocolate Bark
- 375 g gluten-free milk chocolate
- 40 g copha
- assorted gluten-free lollies and Easter eggs to decorate
- Line a 23cm x 13cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the milk chocolate and copha in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until smooth. Pour into the lined baking tray and use a spatula to spread chocolate to the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle with gluten-free lollies and place gluten-free Easter eggs on top. Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove from tray and break into pieces before serving.