Grilled veggies just taste so good, especially when they’re sprinkled with Mingle Seasoning.
Adding prawn skewers adds protein, making it a perfect weeknight dinner. Light, fresh and
not short of flavour, this grilled eggplant salad is perfect for Spring!
Grilled Eggplant Salad with Prawns
- 16-24 prawns
- 2 eggplants
- 2 zucchini
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- Handful rocket leaves
- Olive oil
- Mingle’s Sally or Sophia seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Thinly slice eggplant and zucchini. Drizzle in olive oil and sprinkle with Mingle Seasoning. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slide prawns onto skewers and season with Mingle Seasoning.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve all together on a bed of spinach and rocket.
Thanks to our friends at Mingle for this gluten-free recipe. Visit their website for more ideas and recipes.