GLUTEN-FREE DISCOVERY COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Cazbah Media) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have purchased a subscription to Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine between 10th November 2016 and 30th November 2016 and in the order notes section answered the questions, “What is your best gluten-free discovery?” Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Cazbah Media).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7.The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8.The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
9.The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a product of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize is a gluten-free product hamper valued at $270.
11.The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
12. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
13. The Promoter is the Cazbah Media, PO Box 278, Erskineville NSW 2043 ABN 50 168 994 821.
14. All entries become the property of the promoter and Australian Gluten-Free Life magazine. The promoter and the magazine may use the entrant’s names and responses for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
15. The prize will be couriered to the winner and delivered with authority to leave.
16. Entries will be judged at Australian Gluten-Free Life office December 1 2016 and the winner’s name will be published on Australian Gluten-Free Life Facebook page that day.
17. Winners will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
18. If Cazbah Media is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Cazbah Media will award the prize to another valid entrant.